The NASCAR Silly Season drama is already heating up – with Leaving Family Racing being sold, and Erik Jones out at JGR. We talk about multiple drivers looking for a ride, and what new rookies could be moving up. Plus, our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for both Michigan Races!
The Rundown :
– New Hampshire – Brad Keselowski wins a race and a new contract
– Ratings – the increased competition is being felt
– The Playoff Bubble – is Jimmie Johnson already on the hot seat?
– NASCAR News:
– Brad Keselowski gets a new contract, and how pay-to-play drivers affected it
– Leavine Family Racing sold – what does this mean for Toyota, and what does it say about the state of NASCAR for mid-level teams??
– Erik Jones out at JGR – making room for Christopher Bell…where does Jones go?
– Bubba Wallace – ownership offer at Petty confirmed, other options on the table
– New NASCAR rules starting at Michigan
– Driver and Sponsor news
– Michigan – Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for both races
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!