Auto Club Speedway comes off the 2021 NASCAR Schedule – we discuss why So-Cal got sacked, and which track will replace it. Plus – the ’21 TV schedule, Spire Motorsports looks serious, Driver and Sponsor news, and more!
– Auto Club Speedway is off the 2021 NASCAR schedule – should So-Cal fans be worried?
– The Track replacing Auto Club, and why it isn’t terribly exciting
– TV schedule announced – and one network is still pushing most of their races to Cable
– Which new NASCAR tracks will make the National networks?
– Spire Motorsports makes some moves in an effort to improve for next season
– NASCAR drivers in the Snowball Derby – and where they finished
– Driver and Sponsor News
The new website is almost here! You’ll be able to check it out at InTheDraftShow.com – but you can still follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!