Speedweeks is now Speed-less-than-a-week for 2021 – we talk about the condensed Daytona schedule, a lot of NASCAR Driver News…and debate Cup Series iRacing coming back to primetime TV.
– NASCAR Driver News:
– Ty Dillon among the drivers running part-time
– AJ Allmendinger getting some Cup races
– FOX Announces Daytona week schedule – and some really early start-times
– Tony Stewart in the booth for the Daytona Xfinity Race
– Cup Series iRacing is back? A 10 race schedule – will anybody watch?
– NBCSN is shutting down – what happens to NASCAR?
– NASCAR Changes Free Pass and Over-the-Wall rules
– Sponsor News
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com – follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!