NASCAR heads to Las Vegas – along with a LOT of Camping World Trucks. We talk about this weekend, wacky Bristol Dirt Race rules, why COTA is going to be crazy, and the latest NASCAR News. Plus – our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Vegas!
- William Byron wins Homestead – but what’s this talk about parity?
- Stage winners and surprise finishers
- Camping World comes up with a brilliant marketing scheme for Vegas – and it involves their name on a lot of Trucks
- We review two more episodes of The Crew
- Bristol Dirt Race rules, and the ‘point-system’ that makes no sense…
- Cup racers moonlighting in the dirt, and dirt racers moonlighting in NASCAR
- Tire test at COTA confirms the race is going to be totally out of control
- Las Vegas! Our Paint Scheme Preview and NASCAR Cup Series Picks!
Thanks for listening!