Will we see the 10th Cup winner of the NASCAR season in Kansas? We talk about flying cars at Talladega, an All-Star format with way too many segments, and the latest NASCAR News – along with our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Kansas
– Talladega: DiBenedetto chooses poorly, Brad Keselowski takes advantage
– Did Martin Truex, Jr. purposely bring out a caution at the end?
– What can NASCAR do to keep cars from going airborne? We have at least one idea
– Talladega ratings, surprise finishers
– NASCAR News:
– The All-Star Race Format – segments…inversions…confusion – it’s all in there, and more
– A NASCAR street-course race in Chicago is a real possibility
– Kaulig Racing going full time next year in Cup – who will drive for them?
– Driver and sponsor news
– The latest Darlington Throwbacks
– Kansas! Our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!