As NASCAR heads to Atlanta this weekend – we discuss the possibility of having fans at the track, whether mid-week races can be viable long-term and the latest 2020 schedule announcement – along with NASCAR news – and picks for this weekend!
– Bristol – good racing, with a LOT of cautions
– Elliott and Logano wreck – so Keselowski wins
– Ratings are up for Bristol
– Surprise finishers
– Facebook Venue – good idea?
– NASCAR News:
– Nashville is coming back – but not at the track we were expecting
– Keselowski in favor of mid-week races, and Hamlin agrees with us that they need to be shorter
– Next phase of the NASCAR schedule – Pocono, New Hampshire – and everything in between
– Homestead talks about having fans…but it’s not exactly how it sounds…
– Brad Daugherty talks about Kyle Larson
– Driver and Sponsor News
– Atlanta! Paint Scheme Preview and Picks!
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!