The second NASCAR Playoff cut-race is Sunday at the Roval! We analyze the playoff field heading into the weekend. Plus – the Yellow Line Rule, Silly Season announcements for the 48 car…and a new team, along with our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Charlotte!
– Talladega – Denny Hamlin wins a thriller…that nobody saw because it was moved to cable…
– The Yellow Line Rule – is it time to get rid of it?
– The many, many wrecks
– The NASCAR Playoff field – who is sweating heading into Charlotte?
– NASCAR News:
– Hendrick Motorsports announces their new driver for the No.48 – and it is a familiar name
– Daniel Suarez is going to a brand new team – does that affect Childress?
– Atlanta could be reconfigured to make room for…um – everything
– Hailee Deegan gets a shot in a national NASCAR series
– Driver and Sponsor news
– The ROVAL tm – our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for the second NASCAR Cup Series cut race!
**We recorded the show just before the Clint Bowyer announcement – we’ll talk about that one the next program!
Be sure to check out the website (or what is left of it – thanks Host Gator…) at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!