Will the NASCAR race at COTA be a thriller, or complete mayhem? Either way, it will be entertaining, and we talk about it on the show. Plus – a shocker Keselowski-Roush deal may be done, who really controls Charters in NASCAR, and more!
– Dover – Alex Bowman wins, Hendrick dominates
– Ratings, surprise finishers
– Brad Keselowski as a driver-owner for Roush? It could happen…will it help RFR?
– Roush wants to re-up with Chris Buescher – where does that leave Ryan Newman?
– Rick Ware, Spire looking to lease Charters – how did the worst teams in the sport become the gatekeepers of NASCAR?
– The Race Team Alliance does a study – and funky All-Star numbers are coming
– NASCAR Driver and Sponsor News
– SRX announces some guest drivers – including one really familiar name
– Wilson insists that a Toyopet isn’t what it really is. Again.
– COTA – what the race will be like…and why you should watch
– Circuit of the Americas – our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks!
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @inthedraftshow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!