NASCAR takes on the Monster Mile – who will win? We discuss the latest NASCAR News on the show, along with Xfinity controversy, the definition of a ‘good race’, and more – along with our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Dover!
– Darlington: Martin Truex, Jr. dominates
– What makes a race ‘good’ or ‘bad’? Who gets to decide? We debate whether there is a real answer to those questions
– Darlington ratings, surprise finishers
– Xfinity Controversy – Noah Gragson finishes 4th. Gets disqualified. Then gets un-disqualified.
– NASCAR News:
– Dover ‘sells out’ limited seats – but more tracks are planning to open fully
– NASCAR at North Wilkesboro? It could happen – with dirt
– Dale Jr. trying to get Xfinity back at Nashville Fairgrounds
– More NFT fun!
– Driver and Sponsor news
– Dover! Our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks
Be sure to check out the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow in Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!