Hendrick Motorsports continues to dominate – and now they are getting a Hall of Famer to help them. We talk about Jeff Gordon’s move out of the booth, SRX continuing to cater to the fans, and the latest NASCAR news – along with our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks for Pocono!
– Nashville: Kyle Larson dominates another race, and the new track isn’t a Wild Card
– Chase Elliott is disqualified – and it makes no difference
– Ratings, Surprise Finishers at Nashville
– NASCAR News:
– Brad Keselowski is definitely headed to Roush…but it is still not official
– Jeff Gordon is leaving TV to go to Hendrick Motorsports – does the move make sense?
– Kaulig Racing gets two Charters, announces one full-time driver
– SRX puts on another entertaining event – and we see some young up-and-coming stars
– William Byron signs a new contract
– Sponsor News
– Pocono Doubleheader! Our Paint Scheme Preview and Picks
Find all of the latest episodes on the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow, and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!