NASCAR holds a big Next Gen test as they try to get the new car ready for 2022 – we talk about the drivers debuting the car for new teams, and whether there is enough time to sort out the final details. Plus – the latest NASCAR News, driver announcements – and more!
– Next Gen Test in Charlotte – what happened, and why NASCAR is still trying to decide on horsepower and aero packages
– NASCAR also testing the new car on dirt
– Kaulig Racing announces their Cup Series numbers and lineup
– Chevy sponsoring the NASCAR Drive for Diversity program
– Jimmie Johnson is running full-time again…just not in the Cup Series
– Penalty Appeal updates
– Sponsor News
Find the latest episodes on the website at InTheDraftShow.com, follow on Twitter and Instagram @InTheDraftShow – and like the show on Facebook at facebook.com/InTheDraftShow
Thanks for listening!